7 Creative Ways You Can Improve Your Search Engine Optimization In Santa Paula!
1. To improve your Santa Paula business websites search engine optimization, it is best to submit your site to DMOZ. DMOZ is an open site directory containing hundreds upon thousands of websites that are categorized based on the specifics of each site. Choosing the best directory and description for your Santa Paula business will greatly help improve authority and the trust flow of your site.
2. Submit your Santa Paula business website to the search engines. By entering the details of your website and submitting it to the top search engines such as Google, Yahoo & Bing, your site will get index and is also able to improve your overall search engine optimization goals in terms of appearing in the search results.
3. Using paid directories helps! Yahoo has a directory that is a paid one; although a bit expensive if your on a budge. It greatly increases trust flow in order to help improve your websites rank and authority in the search results. It's no coincidence that big time companies who appear on page one have a paid submission to Yahoo and the other top directories.
4. Optimize your Santa Paula business website with highly targeted & potential buyer keywords. What do I mean by this? Let us take an example if you sell merchandise or specialize in one product which would be homemade scented candles. Typically a good keyword can be scented candles Santa Paula or best scented candles in Santa Paula. Our main keywords we are focusing would be "scented candles" and the location being "Santa Paula." By doing so, search engine crawlers are able to pick up how relevant a site is by the mentioning of such keywords.
Another thing to take into consideration is the over optimization issue with having the same keyword repeated hundreds & thousands of times. This can also be known as "keyword stuffing" and should be avoided. The goal here is to have the keyword appear a couple of times while also maintain readability and flow of the website. Don't get scroogled for having an anchor text that is plastered all over your page.
5. Draw up an effective back-linking campaign! Mapping out an effective plan of link building allows your website to appear higher and garner more trust flow and relevancy for specific keywords or areas in which your website caters to. By finding relevant websites such as scented candle type ones as mentioned in the example above, your authority and ranking will greatly increase, thus increase your search engine optimization efforts for your website. It is also a good idea to seek out websites that are local and have an established authority such as Chambers of Commerce and other local businesses.
6. Keep your website simple, easy to navigate for not only customers, but for search engines as well. This means reducing loading times by compressing your HTML or CSS layout, avoid giant images that take up to much space & also avoid using dynamic pages. If your whole goal is to increase your search engine ranking, make sure your site is "search engine friendly" which will help your site in the search results and not have a negative impact on it.
7. Last but most critical part about increase your search engine optimization for your Santa Paula business website is to remain patient. Patience is key when it comes to search engine optimization and the overall process of it. Results are not overnight unless the competition of your keyword is very minimal. But even then, it takes time for search results to update. Give it time & your reward shall follow!
For those looking for a company to assist you with the above tips that I mention, check out SEO Distortion which is a Santa Paula company that deals with web design, SEO & online marketing.